Other than the above-mentioned things, press release power does not accept releases that contain the following things:
- Only opinion.
- Duplicated content.
- Promote escorts, pornography, sexual enhancement products, or supplements.
- Radical, divisive, or political opinion/view.
- Radical religious opinion/view.
- Possible libel, intent to harm or defame.
- Unauthorized or unregistered stock ticker symbols.
- Content that promotes online gambling.
- Topics regarding e-cigs or vamping including accessories, HCG, kratom, Garcinia cambogia, recreational cannabis, and more.
- Content should keep an impartial tone throughout the Press Release Writing.
- Content should contain no or few grammatical and spelling errors.
- Don’t write your press releases like an advertisement or a sales letter.
- Topics regarding illegal device unlocking, rooting, or jailbreaking of devices.
- That announces discounts, bonuses, price cuts, sales, coupon codes, or anything related to the promotion of products/services, advertorials, or news about promotions.
- That reads like an article without news value.
- Content about affiliate product reviews, product reviews, or trials.
- Press Release Power does not accept content about new website launches, new blog posts, or content that generally does not carry a news value.
- Should not contain any content which may provoke sections of society.
- Should not destroy the social, moral, and ethical harmony.
addition to the above-mentioned content, we do not accept press releases, if
they are regarding the following topics: