Including all the functions and the services available through that website.
In other words, you can say that if you want to use any of our services, the following section in the article will discuss the terms and conditions (the famous T&C applied) which you need to accept and abide in order to give us the privilege to serve you.
General Rules of Conduct
Your use of the press release power is subjected to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations this is done to ensure social, ethical, moral harmony. You must agree to abide by all such laws and regulations, including those relating to intellectual property, defamation, privacy, and the transmission or exportation of data, in order to be our clients.
You approve that you will not do or assist any third party to do, any of the following:
1. You shall not interfere with other party’s or user's use or enjoyment of this Site;
2. If you post anything explicit elsewhere on this site, press release power can remove your press release without any notification.
3. Reproduce, distribute, “frame,” “mirror,” “scrape,” republish or retransmit information or content submitted by another user of any Site without the express permission of the owner of the information or content, is not accepted in the press release power. And we believe that this is a breach to privacy and it’s against intellectual property. So such parties will face legal consequences, and their partnership shall be barred.
4. You should not access this Site through an unauthorized interface or in any other unauthorized manner by using Cryptic IP address.
5.As a humble client one should not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Press Release Power systems or infrastructure.
6. You should not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of press release power site, in any way which may make this Site available through any media to any third party or non-client party.
7. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other manual or automatic device or process to access, search, download, retrieve, index or "data mine" any content or data from the site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the site;
8. Should not try to vandalize and interfere with or disrupt the proper working or the security system of the Site, or any services or activities conducted on or through the site, including by "hacking" or defacing any portion of the site;
9. One should not introduce any virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, cancelbot, an easter egg or other computer program or programming routine that may damage or interfere with the operation of the Site, any content from the Site, any services or activities conducted on or through the site, or any system;
10. Any of our clients should not try to unlawfully intercept any data or confidential or personal information.
11. No interference and disruption of any network connected to the site shall be tolerated.
User Accounts & Account Information
You agree to provide true, accurate, current, legitimate and complete account information, and to promptly communicate any updates of that information to Press Release Power.
You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential. You shall not disclose your login details like username, password with anyone under any circumstance. You should not permit a third person or party to access your account.
You are the one who shall be held responsible for any account information submitted, as well as any other activity that takes place on or through your account. Any information or content submitted on or through your account is deemed to have been submitted by you.
By submitting news/press releases or other content to Pressreleasepower.com for publication you will hold us free of any charges with regards to copyright infringements should the content you provided be copyright protected by the third party.
Pressreleasepower.com is not to be held responsible for the accuracy of the statements made in press releases by companies, PR agencies or individuals quoted in such releases or articles.
Pressreleasepower.com is not under any obligation to include stories submitted by companies or their respective PR agencies regardless of relevance nor can Pressreleasepower.com be made responsible to remove or edit stories 48 hours after being posted on the site.
Press releases submitted to Pressreleasepower.com may be distributed to 3rd party companies for added exposure, however, Pressreleasepower.com is not under any obligation to do so nor can Pressreleasepower.com be held responsible if articles are not being distributed at all or even in a timely manner.
Any and all content submitted to or available via Pressreleasepower.com may also be made available to handheld devices, mobile phones or any other devices as well as syndicated or sold to any 3rd party site that makes use of the content licensing options or free RSS feeds offered by Pressreleasepower.com at the sole discretion of Pressreleasepower.com
Revenue generated from the re-selling or syndication of content submitted to Pressreleasepower.com shall at all times remain the sole property of Pressreleasepower.com and no claim for a share in such revenue will be entertained.
In no event shall Pressreleasepower.com be liable for any damages whatsoever and in particular Pressreleasepower.com shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the Pressreleasepower.com website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under the statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
All content on Pressreleasepower.com may be indexed by any reputed search engine. However, no content on Pressreleasepower.com may be republished in part or in full without the express written consent of Pressreleasepower.com with the exception where a press release is issued by the same company that wishes to re-publish it on their own website.
Use and Storage
You acknowledge that Pressreleasepower.com may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that press releases, or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service. You agree that Pressreleasepower.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any press releases and other communications or other Content or information maintained, uploaded to, or transmitted by the Service.
The Service provides links to other web sites and resources. You acknowledge that Pressreleasepower.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Pressreleasepower.com does not guarantee that the Service will be suitable for your purposes and requirements. Pressreleasepower.com disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any standard of reasonable care and skill. The content of the Service is subject to change without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Pressreleasepower.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands, disputes, damages or costs of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, resulting from or in any way connected with (a) press releases or other content you submit or that are submitted from your account, (b) your use of or reliance on Pressreleasepower.com Services, (c) your connection to our Sites, (d) your violation of this The agreement, or (e) your violation of any rights of another party.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.