A newly updated Fact.MR report on the incontinence products market, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2032 and will be worth more than US$ 15 Bn by the end of the aforementioned forecast period. The demand for novel approaches for incontinence product development is being driven by rising incidences of incontinence brought on by a variety of contributing factors, including age, obesity, childbirth, PTSD, and prostate surgeries.
Demand for incontinence products increased dramatically over the historical period of 20172021 at a CAGR of 4%. The market for incontinence products continues to hold out higher gains due to factors like demographics and health, as well as an increased understanding of incontinence conditions, product normalisation, and the creation of more product formats to address wearer-specific needs and conditions.
New incontinence products, such as more comfortable and covert clothing, are becoming more widely known, supporting market gains. The market's opportunistic potential, which the study estimates to be 4% Y-o-Y growth, is being reinforced by the two-fold growth in the development of products that are based on customer 'feel-good factor.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Incontinence Products Market at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=462
Why is it predicted that the U.S. market for incontinence products will grow rapidly?
The demand for incontinence products in the United States, which currently leads North America, will increase significantly over the next few years. The U.S. market is placing a lot of emphasis on product innovation, which is promoting the penetration and adoption of premium incontinence products.
The variety of people who experience incontinence has increased the opportunities for manufacturers to innovate in this area and reap greater benefits by enhancing product absorbency levels, skin friendliness, breathability, and odour control. Fact. According to MR, the U.S. market will grow at a CAGR of 7% through 2032.
Additionally, the region's growing geriatric population and incidence of mental illnesses, chronic renal failure, and diabetes are driving up demand for incontinence products. Growth is also being aided by technological developments in the materials used to make these products and a markedly rising level of consumer awareness among Americans as a whole regarding hygiene and care.
Key Market Segments in Incontinence Products Industry Research
By Product Type
· Protective Incontinence Garments
o Cloth Adult Diaper
o Disposable Adult Diaper
o Disposable Protective Underwear
o Disposable Pads and Liners
o Bladder Control Pads
o Male Guards
o Incontinence Liners
o Belted and Beltless Under Garments
o Disposable Underpads/Sheet
· Urine Incontinence Bags
o Leg Urine Bags
o Bedside Urine Bags
· Urinary Catheter
o Foley Catheter
o Intermittent Catheter
By Raw Material
· Plastic Incontinence Products
· Cotton Fabrics Incontinence Products
· Super Incontinence Absorbents
· Cotton Fiber Incontinence Products
· Latex Incontinence Products
By Distribution Channel
· Institutional Sales of Incontinence Products
o Skilled Nursing Facilities
o Long Term Care Centers
o Hospice/Palliative Care
· Incontinence Product Sales via Modern Trade
· Incontinence Product Sales via Departmental Stores
· Incontinence Product Sales via Convenience Stores
· Incontinence Product Sales via Specialty Stores
· Incontinence Product Sales via Online Retailers
· Incontinence Product Sales via Drug Stores
· Incontinence Product Sales via Other Sales Channels
By Consumer Orientation
· Male Incontinence Products
· Female Incontinence Products
· Disposable Incontinence Products
· Reusable Incontinence Products
By Product Claim
· Organic Incontinence Products
· Conventional Incontinence Products
To learn more about Incontinence Products Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=462
Strategic mergers and acquisitions and product innovation have shaped the incontinence products market's competitive environment. To take advantage of lucrative opportunities in developing economies, front-runners are emphasising capacity improvements and global footprint expansion.
· Ontex Group introduced A Lovely Day, its first digital subscription brand in incontinence, in April 2021. As a challenger brand, A Lovely Day is introduced in France to shield consumers from both the stigma associated with incontinence and the condition itself.
· In June 2021, Medline completed the purchase of a sizeable chunk of Teleflex's Hudson RCI® brand respiratory supplies. The sale included items from the brand's non-invasive ventilation (NIV), active humidification, incentive spirometer, and oxygen and aerosol therapy lines. These product categories will be incorporated into Medline's respiratory portfolio.
Key Companies Profiled
· Unicharm Corporation
· Kimberly-Clark Corporation
· Essity AB
· Medline Industries
· Ontex International NV
· Procter & Gamble
· Drylock Technologies
· First Quality Enterprise
· B. Braun Melsungen AG
· Medtronic Plc.
· ConvaTec Inc.
· C.R. Bard Inc.
· Bellcross Industries
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Purchase a copy of report on Incontinence Products Market at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/462
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
· By the end of 2022, the value of sales for incontinence products will be $9.26 billion USD.
· In 2022, disposable pads and liners will account for about 33% of demand.
· Through 2032, cotton fabric-based variants are probably going to represent a sizable portion of sales.
· The sale of organic incontinence products makes up 25% of total sales.
· 44 percent of total sales will be made by protective incontinence products over the forecast period.
· The U.S. market is expected to grow at the fastest rate, with a CAGR of 7%.
· China will amass a 45 percent market share in the global market for incontinence products.
According to a Fact.MR analyst, as lifestyle disorders become more prevalent, the demand for incontinence products is growing daily due to an increase in urinary or faecal incontinence cases, particularly in the geriatric population pool, giving manufacturers the chance to introduce novel control products.
|Company Name||Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Id||Website||Address|
Dallas, Texas (pressreleasepower) September 9, 2020 - BenefitCorp, a Dallas PEO consulting firm, recently released a new educational resource that edu...Read More
West Chester, Pennsylvania (pressreleasepower) September 8, 2020 - Waterproof Caulking and Restoration, a Philadelphia waterproofing company, recently...Read More
An upcoming market research report from Industry Probe titled “Cartridge Heaters Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2018-19, Trends and Foreca...Read More
Muscat, Oman (pressreleasepower) April 30, 2020 - Tarjs is pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! After several months of hard work ...Read More
Chantilly, Virginia (pressreleasepower) - The Northern Virginia design & build contractors at Monumental Contractors, recently released ...Read More