The top U.S.-based suppliers of computer hardware are presented, ranked in descending order by estimated annual revenue for the years 2018 and 2016. The amounts shown are in billions of U.S. dollars. Also included in the table is the year in which the company was founded and the company city, state location.
|1||Apple Inc.||1976||Cupertino, CA|
|2||Microsoft Corp.||1975||Redmond, WA|
|3||IBM Corp.||1911||Armonk, NY|
|4||Intel Corp.||1968||Santa Clara, CA|
|5||HP Inc.||1939||Palo Alto, CA|
|6||Cisco Systems Inc.||1984||San Jose, CA|
|7||Oracle Corp.||1977||Redwood City, CA|
|8||Jabil Circuit Inc.||1966||Saint Petersburg, FL|
|9||Western Digital Corp.||1970||San Jose, CA|
|10||Texas Instruments Inc.||1951||Dallas, TX|
- Microsoft Corp. develops, manufactures, licenses, sells, and supports computers and computer hardware products. The company offers both laptops and desktops that function under their Windows operating system. Their product line includes mice, keyboards, webcams, and headsets.
- IBM Corp. which stands for International Business Machines Corporation provides various computer products. Their computer hardware line includes server hardware and storage solutions.
- Intel Corp. designs, manufactures, and sells computer components and other related products. Their company hardware offerings include processors, motherboards, chipsets, power solutions, server products, and memory devices.
- HP Inc. provides imaging and printing solutions when it comes to computer hardware. The company makes various types of printers and scanners, as well as ink and toner. They also product monitors, keyboards, mice, audio devices and storage solutions.
- Cisco Systems Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells networking related computer hardware products. Their offerings include switches, routers, controllers and other network management solutions.
- Oracle Corp. provides computer hardware products for various applications. The company offers different storage solutions and networking equipment.
- Jabil Circuit Inc. provides different types of computer hardware. The company’s main offerings include products for networking and storage needs.
- Western Digital Corp. supplies computer hardware products mainly for the data storage, management, and protection sectors. Their product line includes hard drives, solid-state drives, and networking equipment.
- Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets laptops, desktop computers and a range of computer hardware accessories. The company’s related computer products fall under the iPad and Mac product lines. Some of their computer hardware offerings include keyboards, mice and headphones.
- Texas Instruments Inc. designs and manufactures different computer hardware products. The company provides processors and various wireless connectivity products.