Christmas Day is a federal holiday, meaning you can expect government offices and most businesses to be closed on Dec. 25.
Major retailers such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Kohl’s are closed, but there are a few places that will be open in case you need to grab that (really) last-minute present.
buy amoxicillin generic https://buywithoutprescriptiononlinerx.com/amoxicillin.html over the counter
In some cases – like Starbucks – only select locations will be open. Coffee lovers may be able to get their dose of caffeine at Starbucks but not all stores will be open or following their regular schedules
Not all locations will follow the same schedule, so be sure to check ahead at your favorite spot.
- Government offices (City, state, county)
- U.S. Post Office – No mail service
- Malls – Closed
- Public transportation – Operating on holiday schedules, check ahead
- Trash pickup – No trash pickup, check with your provider for holiday schedule
- Most grocery stores, including Publix
- Banks and financial markets – Closed
- Domino’s (select locations)
- McDonald’s (select locations)
- Waffle House
- Starbucks (select locations, operating hours will vary)
- Rite Aid