Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Glacial Acetic Acid market. The Glacial Acetic Acid report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth. Each segment alongwith its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the Glacial Acetic Acid report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Glacial Acetic Acid market.
The Glacial Acetic Acid report considers the following years to present the overall market growth:
- History Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2029
Key findings of the Glacial Acetic Acid market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Glacial Acetic Acid market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Glacial Acetic Acid vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Glacial Acetic Acid market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Glacial Acetic Acid market.
- Glacial Acetic Acid Market: Segmentation
The global glacial acetic acid market is segmented on the basis of end-use industry and region.
Based on the grade, the global glacial acetic acid market is segmented as:
- Food grade
- Industrial grade
- Pharmaceutical grade
Based on the end-use application, the global glacial acetic acid market is segmented as:
- Food Additive
- Photographic Chemical
- Paints & Coating
- Pharmaceutical Intermediate
Chemical intermediate end-use application glacial acetic acid accounts for a share of around 30% – 35% in the global glacial acetic acid market. Photographic chemicals will remain one of the emerging hotspots for glacial acetic acid in the long-term forecast.
On the basis of region, the Glacial Acetic Acid market study contains:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia & Oceania (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Oceania)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa)
Key players analyzed in the Glacial Acetic Acid market study:
Celanese Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Eastman Chemical Company, Dow, Lotte BP Chemcals Co. Ltd., BASF SE, Jiangsu Sopo (Group) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Wujing and Eurochem, amongst others.