REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(Press Release Power)--Today, GoFundMe, the world’s biggest social fundraising stage, declared two new offerings: GoFundMe Charity ™, a new fundraising matching set for nonprofits, and the Donate Button by GoFundMe, an easy way to accept donations anywhere online. GoFundMe Charity™ will give charities of all sizes access to enterprise-level fundraising software and new features, powered by the social fundraising expertise of GoFundMe. Opening in November, the new products will be available to millions of nonprofits.
“Our aim of creating the internet’s charitable layer is to make fundraising easier and more actual for everyone—whether you’re an individual, a team, a nonprofit, or a corporation” said Rob Solomon, CEO of GoFundMe. “With GoFundMe Charity, we’re helping charities reorganize fundraising efforts to become more successful by: providing our social fundraising knowledge, leading them to our community who have made hundreds of millions of donations, and giving them the essential tools and software they need, all with no subscription fees. Regardless of size or budget, we want to empower nonprofits to reach new audiences, raise money more efficiently, and further their duties.”
GoFundMe Charity™ offers a set of great new features, including:
· “No Platform Fee” Model and Flexible Pricing Plans: Nonprofits can save more than just their donation fees. As an industry first, GoFundMe Charity™ also offers its customers two transaction-based pricing plans: either a guaranteed 0% platform fee with an option for donors to leave a voluntary “tip” for GoFundMe’s services and support, or a malleable option with donor-covered fees.
· Advanced Data Reporting: Nonprofits fast receive the crucial data insights they need to track and measure success through the new Report Center. Aptitudes also include the ability to build custom queries, tools for data visualization, and the option to schedule reports. Charities will also receive reports on personal fundraisers raising money on their behalf, both currently and historically, on GoFundMe.
· Free Integrations with CRM Tools: GoFundMe Charity™ uploads data directly into industry-leading CRM and marketing programs, such as Salesforce, MailChimp, and Constant Contact to help charities grow and retain donors.
· Registration and Ticketing Tools for Events of all Sizes: Whether a simple RSVP for a backyard BBQ fundraiser, a large multi-team endurance the event, or gala, people can manage the registration and ticketing components of a fundraising event—from any device, any time, with all the data in one place.
· Customizable campaigns to reflect the brand: With no developer coding essential, nonprofits can easily customize buttons, logos, donation and fundraising pages, and ticket and registration components to match their brand and fundraising needs.
In adding to the forceful features of GoFundMe Charity™, GoFundMe is also launching a new, easy way for nonprofits to collect donations from any website:
· Donate Button by GoFundMe: The button can be implanted into any third-party website as an actual way to collect donations instantly, without setting up a GoFundMe Charity™ account or campaign. By using the Donate Button by GoFundMe, nonprofits receive the power of GoFundMe’s payments the platform, including full access to donor inquiry, automated receipts, recurring payments, easy reconciliation, and dedicated customer support. The button can be customized with suggested donation amounts, branding and colours to fit their site and it has plug-ins for WordPress. and other popular content management systems.
“Social fundraising is a critical component of our ACS fundraising strategy and we’re excited to leverage GoFundMe as an innovative way to reach new audiences to help attack cancer and make fundraising easier,” said Ben Kaplan, managing director, digital products and innovation, American Cancer Society. “GoFundMe Charity has all the features needed to help participants engage in our Raise Your Way campaigns to help us achieve our mission to save lives from cancer.”
All present CrowdRise by GoFundMe fundraisers will continue to receive the support and access to the tools and features they rely on, without interruption. Starting in November, these charities will have access to all of the new offerings from GoFundMe Charity™ and will seamlessly move over to the new product without any effort on their end.
“Taking real-time analysis on the fundraising efforts of Boston Marathon® runners and a centralized online platform is vital to the continued success of our programs,” said Thomas Crohan, vice president and the counsel of John Hancock Corporate Responsibility & Government Relations. “We will continue to focus on creating meaningful social impact with GoFundMe Charity.”
GoFundMe Charity™ also gives new charities access to robust tools that budgets might not otherwise allow. This includes charities that have grown out of successful GoFundMe campaigns and expanded their fundraising needs.
“My nonprofit wouldn’t exist without GoFundMe,” said Katie Blomquist, founder and exclusive director of Going Places, a nonprofit bringing joy to children in need. “As a new nonprofit, being able to access all the tools GoFundMe Charity gives me, from a company everyone knows and trusts, is an incredible relief. It’s just me and three interns, so if I can be out spreading awareness for Going Places and spending less time worrying about operations, it means I can help more kids.”
To learn more about GoFundMe Charity’s new features and flexible pricing, or to sign up now, visit: charity.gofundme.com.
Launched in 2010, GoFundMe is the world’s biggest free
social fundraising platform, with billions raised up by tens of millions of
donors. GoFundMe is changing the way the world gives.
Expecting to connect with more clients the nation over propelled its franchisee program, which is totally different from how marks by and large uti...Read More
“Water Control Valve Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2018-19, Trends and Forecast, 2020–2027” is an upcoming market research report added by...Read More
Hanover and Hanson, MA, March 31, 2020 -- As companies strive to ensure the safety of their customers and employees by following the guidelines of pub...Read More
“Marine Audio Equipment Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2018-19, Trends and Forecast, 2020–2027” is an upcoming market research report add...Read More
“Wrenches Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2018-19, Trends and Forecast, 2020–2027” is an upcoming market research report added by the analys...Read More
London, England, Mar 28, 2020 -- Freelance war correspondent Mike Walker's reporting of the truth is becoming increasingly difficult and dangerous in ...Read More
Wake Forest, North Carolina (pressreleasepower) March 26, 2020 - Geographic Enterprises, a North Carolina mapping company, recently discussed the...Read More
March 26, 2019, New Delhi: Credihealth, India’s first digital health gateway, announced its launch of a dedicated tele/ video consultation service w...Read More
Sales Funnel experts Lavell Frost and Rajeev Kistoo reveal their formula for building funnels that convert. Every online business selling something ne...Read More
EDMONTON, Alberta, March 24, 2020: Acorn Welding Ltd has received STC approval from Transport Canada on new, Next Generation exhaust stacks for the DH...Read More
“Hunting Gear Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2018-19, Trends and Forecast, 2020–2027” is an upcoming market research report added by the an...Read More
Expecting to connect with more clients the nation over propelled its franchisee program, which is totally different from how marks by and large utiliz...Read More
COPD 2020 Congress aims to bring together the prominent researchers, academic scientists, and research scholars to exchange and share their expe...Read More
New York, USA - Gong Cha is pleased to announce that its Montclair bubble tea store, NJ location is now open! And esteemed customers can quickly enjoy...Read More
Manhattan, New York (pressreleasepower) March 23, 2020 - Cool Works Co., a Manhattan commercial HVAC contractor, recently released a blog educati...Read More
“Archery Equipment Market – Global Industry Dynamics 2018-19, Trends and Forecast, 2020–2027” is an upcoming market research report added by t...Read More
Indianapolis, Indiana (pressreleasepower) March 21, 2020 - Harbor Light Hospice, an Indiana hospice, recently shared a blog informing people about the...Read More
The auction will be held online and in Bruneau & Co’s gallery at 63 Fourth Avenue in Cranston. Sold will be graded comic books, comic art, Japan...Read More
Cranston, RI, USA, March 20, 2020 -- Vibrant paintings by prominent Indian artists piqued the interest of bidders at Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers’ ...Read More
Hailing from Ireland, Daniela is a talented singer and songwriter with a passion for beautiful melodies and relatable sonic aesthetics. Recently, she ...Read More
New York, USA - Gong Cha is happy to announce the grand opening of its new franchise in New Jersey with fresh strawberry series. The new store feature...Read More
02 Apr, 2020
24 Mar, 2020